They want to be able to log as user in without a user password using our web service. iMIS does not allow this as far as I know. The membership web service always requires a password. Yet if logging in from a third party system you may not know the password for the iMIS side :
Here’s the scenario:
* User access iMIS website.
* User logs in to access password protected page on iMIS website with custom web part.
* User clicks link on web part which directs them to one of our websites.
* User chooses logout button from our website.
* User is logged out of our web systems and is passed back to iMIS.
* The user is back at the iMIS website, but logged in.
I would like to pass the user back to the iMIS site but be logged out of iMIS.