I have a client that wants to update the change log with the before and after value of their multi-instance UD windows? Has anyone done this before? Also, the same client said that they saw a sales demo in which th change log was used to 'unwind' an entry??
I am looking to see if anyone has created a stored procedure that automates the Invoice Numbers without manually clicking the Print button for Invoices. I have a client that has over 100 meetings each day and the manual printing of invoices is very cumbersome. Suggestions, ideas welcome.
Has any ever used Network Solutions as a gateway provider for credit card authorization?
I need to know where the Contact data is stored when you Generate Output for a particular source code; or what data sources do I need to create my own query that shows everyone that was solicited for a particular appeal mailing.
I know that the RFMMain and the Net Contact - can be used to identify the universe of people - but I don't know how to associate a Net Contat with a particular appeal and segment and source code.
This is my 1st time working with Acquisition Manager. I want to be able to associate my Prospects to a List and to other attributes (Catholic, Non-Sect, Spanish) + I have a few questions on some of the Prospect fields.
1. Prospect ID - this needs to be unique - what values are typically populated here? Can this field remain blank?
2. ListName - this is where I would like to add the List# but I see that this really is the iMIS Mermber Type. Where would I insert the List#?
During my testing I have been unsuccessful at getting my desired results for a Campaign Target List export.
• For clarity I have defined 2 segments (Segment 1 and Segment 2)
• I am sharing a single query within the 2 segments (Last Gift $11-$20 – Catholic)
o This query is using the RFM definition business object and the NetContact
o When I run this query in ISA I get 69 records
• In the segment I am asking for segment 1 to retrieve 10 records
I need to have some mechanism for tracking changes made to the iMIS UD multi-instance windows/tables. Suggests and ideas are welcome.