I have two existing queries. One lists all 'member contacts' to be made for the year. The other is a list of completed member contacts based on a custom activity type of MBRCONTACT with a Product Code of COMPLETE. I am trying to create a third query listing those contacts that have yet to be done. I added both of the original queries as sources in a new query and need to get results of those IDs in the All query that are not in the Complete query. Does anyone know how to do this? I have been changing the relationships between the two queries and it will not run at all. I have also tried linking the All query to the CsActivity table directly and filtering but could not get that to the right results.
I have an IQA Query that I want to display the name or iMIS ID as a link - and when clicked on will bring up the record in Customers. Can anyone help with this?
(we are using iMIS 20)
I'm looking for an iQA to display the logged in users past events (already registered) *not the upcoming*. Since we don't close the events straight away (at least not until the accounting is completed) since I can't use the activities table to obtain the results.
I tried using the following:
Source - NetContact and CsEvent
We're a trade organization and our members are companies. We have a User Defined Table called Tradeshows. it's a multi-instance table where we store booth information for each member that exhibited in each show .
I'm trying to create an IQA to be able to report on show participation. Ideally, I'd like to give our staff users several optional parameters for which shows they want info on.
Does anyone know if it's possible to retrieve/run an IQA query from a SQL script? I was hoping we could query the Blob field in the DocumentMain table to retrieve the SQL script for a particular IQA query, but it doesn't look like the Blob data for DocumentTypeCode='IQD' is stored in XML format, so I'm not sure how to encode/retrieve the data.
We want to do this so that an IQA query can be executed as part of a SQL job or stored procedure so that the users can maintain the query, but we can leverage it for back-end processing.
I am creating some reports for a client that are easy enough to do - I have created the query in IQA but there is one parameter, and that is the ID of the person running the report. For now, I have hard coded an ID - I could have the user enter their ID but ideally I would like to get their login name, run it against the contactmain table to get the ID and use that as the resulting value.
I was hoping to be able to do this using IQA, saving to RDL, going into BIDS, formatting the report, importing the template, creating the report, and then creating the content. I have a feeling it's not going to be that simple. I know once I touch the SQL code, I cannot use the iMIS template system.
We're using 188.8.131.5267.
I have a query (IQA) which presents via iPart a listing of customer's 'Specialties'. The data is maintained in a custom table which the customer updates using checkboxes. The db stores this as either 1 or 0 (True or False)
Currently the output displays as something like:-
and I would, at a minimum, prefer the display as:-
We're using 184.108.40.20667
Have an IQA query and wish to display concatenated output using a SQL expression on Display tab.
I can get plain text to display. For example, entering 'My test text' in quotes displays as expected.
I can get a field from my business objects to display. For example, entering 'vBONetContact.FirstName' (without quotes) also works.
Attempts to concatenate both text and variables fails. My syntax is in the form:-
We have some add-hocs that use SQL functions to limit the data set, but now we want to put these into IQA but at a glance I thought I could do this but now seems it can’t.
So Is that actually possible at all, or am I correct in my thinking that I need to create a view based on what the function was looking for, and then import that as a BO and link that way.
We are building a new WCM site in 220.127.116.1167 version.
We created an iQA and used the query menu iPart to display in the WCM. All went good but when we click on the search result, we wanted the perseon performing the search to be able to view the 'Public Profile' of the search result but instead it gives me an 'Access Denied' error.
There are certain points to be considered:-