If you would like to bring in a spreadsheet as an editable table in iMIS Community, you can do so in a few steps:
- In Excel, select and copy the range of rows and columns you want to bring over.
- In iMIS Community, click the Paste from Word (clipboard + W) button on the editor toolstrip.
- In the dialog that pops up, paste in your rows and columns and click OK.
That is the process for importing it. However, to make the table display correctly and be editable via the WYSIWYG options (such as to insert/delete rows), a bit more clean-up will get you there:
- Click the Source button on the editor toolstrip.
- After the opening
<table>tag, delete the
<colgroup>*</colgroup>tag block, if any.
- Within the
<table *>tag, delete any unwanted parameters.
- Delete any other unwanted parameters, such as padding, height, and width.
- Click the Source button again to return to the editor and view your changes.
Hope this helps!